Customer Experience Management (CEM or CXM) is the collection of processes a company uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between a customer and the organization throughout the customer lifecycle.
The goal of CEM is to optimize interactions from the customer's perspective and foster customer loyalty. To manage the customer experience, a company needs to create a customer-centric strategy that encompasses all interactions.
The Chartered Institute of Customer Management has developed its CX Management qualification to equip participants and to allow companies and service institutions with a 360 degree view of its customers whilst implementing a successful customer experience strategy.
- Self paced learning through E-learning
- Modules available online
- Student support through Webinars
- Revision Questions and exercises
DIPLOMA IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT 1 year 6 Months
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Marketing
- Consumer Law and Protection
- Call Centre Management
- Managing Customer Information Systems
- People Management
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Managing Social Media
- Marketing Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Research
Academic Research (Duration 6 Months)
Upon completion delegates are to submit a work- related academic research paper.